Romans 5:3-5

"We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems or trials, for we know they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disapointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love." Romans 5:3-5



Sunday 8 May 2011

My Mom's Reminder

My Mom sent me this early this morning.  Over the past several years our family has experienced both burdens and generosity.  Both are humbling.  Thanks Mom, for reminding me that I have my limits but God does not.  His grace, mercy, love, peace and resources far exceed my ability to comprehend.  Thankyou xoxo
 
He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase;
to added infliction He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials, His multiplied peace.
 
When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
when our strength has failed ere the day is half done.
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources,
Our Father's full giving has only begun.
 
His love has no limit, His grace has no measure,
His power has no boundary known unto men.
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.
 
May God Bless all of you who have given so generously.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment